Sunday, August 9, 2009

Arts News

My life has changed yet again. I have been babysitting two grandchildren (at my daughter's house) for the past 3 1/2 weeks. Tomorrow the 3 year old begins preschool and I will have the care of my only granddaughter, Cecilia, 3 months. Because she can come to my house, I will be able to go to my studio and (hopefully) get some work accomplished. I have so many projects underway. While 2 children kept me tied to the house, I hope to be able to go places with CeCi.

This past week, Macy's held a reception for the artists who have work on display (for sale) in the furniture department. It was a lovely reception with food and drink. I have two pieces on the wall and was able to take in several others to show that evening. Thank you, Macy's!

No comments:

Etsy Shop